Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Wheeling your way real soon...(say that 10x fast)

Yesterday was a great day, after a fabulous informative meeting with Mr.Health Department Dude - it looks like the red tape that was holding us hostage may be a thing of the past, and soon I'll be wielding my truck through the streets of Stamford!!!

Apparently, Stamford now realizes that the "Food-truck" industry is a viable if not, much needed commodity to our little city - Duh!!! I told them that three years ago...But I'm a just a little Portuguese chic wanting a food truck... Why not take my input and run with it?

Hmmmm, wondering if the "Food Truck" race or the thousands of food trucks all over every other cosmopolitan city had anything or nothing to do with Stamford finally joining us in this century. Welcome Stamford WELCOME!!! So nice of you to join us...

No comments:

Post a Comment